Sunday, April 5, 2009

I fear the Zombie Chickens

Look what I got from Christina
I have no doubt that the lovely Christina would survive the zombie apocolypse.
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

I think most people I want to nominate have already got it ^_^ But a couple somehow have been missed

So 

1. Iryna  One of the funnest blogs!
2. Amy Who is one of the nicest blogger! She has really great taste in books too ^_^
3.  Donna I've just discovered her but she is really funny!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!:) You rule!
    I've never encountered a zombie chicken but they sound cool lol :) not that appetizing though.
    I'm so happy you'd save me from zombie chickens Hah!-that made my day:)
    -amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of the zombie chickens. Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy: ^_^ Id save you from the zombie chickens any day

    Lenore: Thanks!

    Donna : <3

    ReplyDelete